Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Goals and Plans


My goals for the future is to not be in summer school next year. I'm tired of not having a full summer to myself. For the last 2 years i haven't had a whole summer to myself. I hate knowing that i have to get up 5 days a week to go sit in a class room for 2 hours and learn stuff i already know. I should really only be in summer school for one class, but on of my teachers was pretty messed up. Students always blame it on the teachers when it was really their fault, but this time it really wasn't my fault. I'm just glad that this is the last week. Only 2 more days and I'm out of here. After i get out i have a week to myself and then i have drum line camp for last 2 weeks of my "summer" before school starts. This exactly why one of my goals is to not be summer school

No comments:

Post a Comment